Weekly emails, text messages & phone calls
Receiving our regular text messages? If not, sign up via Remind:
6th Grade: http://rmd.at/e22hfb or text the message @e22hfb to 81010
7th Grade: http://rmd.at/38dc79k or Text the message @38dc79k to 81010
8th Grade: http://rmd.at/8e3g84 or Text the message @8e3g84 to 81010
Need to update your contact information? Contact the main office, (202) 806-7725 or email email@example.com
- School starts promptly at 8:10 am.
- Parents will receive a notice in the event that your child is marked absent in their first period class
- If your child is absent to school, please send a detailed note the following day and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Counselors will reach out if a student’s absences impact their academic performance regardless of whether or not they are excused.
Webex Tech Troubleshooting
You must bring the iPad into the school building to be reset.
- Check to make sure you are using your school issued email
- Check your connection. Even if your WiFi drops for just a second, you will be kicked out.
- In the event that you are kicked out of webex, close the app then log back in
Contact your child’s counselor for support getting added to the class
- Only the student tablet should be connected
- The hotspot is not designed to support
- Contact us as soon as the iPad is damaged
- Approval is required to receive replacement
- Must pay $50 replacement fee (Card or Cash)
Any other issues, call the main office at 2028067725. Our IT manager will reach out as soon as possible to assess and help resolve the issue.